I'm a grumpy old woman who likes to read










Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It's been a while since I wrote, but I'm still not really feeling up to it. They say life goes on, and I'm sure it does, but it really does not feel like it. I should try to live my life as normally as possible and also think of nice things, but it's terribly difficult. I do not sleep well, and I still cannot concentrate on reading anything worthwhile. I'm only reading thrillers at the moment. I have nearly finished Seventy-seven clocks by Christopher Fowler. Is quite a good read. And I just bought the latest Stephen King novel. I thought I read somewhere that he was not going to write novels anymore. Must have changed his mind.
I would like to put some nice websites in this blog, but I am not sure how to do it. Maybe this will work: http://www.victorianweb.org. Very good site for anyone who is interested in all things Victorian.

No comments: